We are committed to protecting your privacy, respecting and upholding your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”).
This policy (together with our Terms of Service and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
2. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation:
- Your first and last name;
- Your contact details including: email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Your social media and communication accounts (example – your Discord users name);
- Your credit card information (provided to our third-party payment processor);
- Your preferences and/or opinions shared on StackedGame’s forms, comments, reviews, posts or via surveys conducted by us;
- Your transaction information processed on our Platform;
- Your Seller information information including: expertise, biography, profile, languages, timezone, country, earnings payment account information;
- Your additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Services, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior;
- Your access and use of our Platform information, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our online Services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service
- Any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We will not collect sensitive personal information such as your race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliations, sexual preferences, criminal records or your medical history.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly – we collect personal information which you directly provide to us, including when you register for an account, request support through the support center, or through the ‘contact us’ form on our website.
- Indirectly – we may collect personal information which you indirectly provide to us while interacting with us, such as in your online inquiries.
- From third parties – we collect personal information from third parties, such as details of your use of our website from our analytics and cookie providers and marketing providers.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to any purpose described at the time of collection, StackedGame uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide the Services you request;
- to operate and manage the Platform;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Platform;
- to contact you with promotional offers and other marketing we believe will be of interest to you;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to comply with any other obligations as required or permitted by any law.
- and for any other purpose identified in any other agreement between you and us.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, to us, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, couriers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential business partners;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required or authorized by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics (To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time), Facebook Pixel or other relevant analytics businesses; and
- any other third parties as required or permitted by law, such as where we receive a subpoena.
6. Cross-border Disclosure
StackedGame may transfer your personal information to a person who are in a foreign country to assist StackedGame in providing you with the service that you have requested.
StackedGame will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred to third parties located outside of Australia will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information in a manner that is inconsistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
7. Access and Management
You may update your personal information at any time in your User Profile. In addition, you may request access to any other personal information in our Platform, or seek correction of it, by contacting our support team via the Support Center.
StackedGame may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our Platform but will not charge you for making the request.
If you believe that StackedGame holds personal information about you in our Platform that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and StackedGame will respond to your request within a reasonable time. StackedGame will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If StackedGame no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, StackedGame will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
8. Storage and Protection
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. Third Party Websites
10. Restrict and Unsubscribe
At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. To opt out email unsubscribe(at)stackedgame.com.
12. Contact Us
Last Updated: August 2022.