Buy & Sell Gaming Sessions
Gaming Sessions are periods of time during which players are playing games. A gaming session can be as short as a few minutes or as long as several hours.
During Gaming Sessions, players can play online or offline, alone or with friends, and on any platform they choose. Guest Players can also easily be invited to join Gaming Sessions as a way of connecting, learning new skills and making new friends.
Gaming Sessions are usually used to refer to multiplayer sessions, where players work together to complete a goal or challenge. Gaming sessions can also be used to refer to single-player experiences, where a player is exploring a game world or completing objectives on their own.
Types of Gaming Sessions
Types of gaming sessions include single-player, multiplayer, online, offline, competitive, and cooperative. Single-player sessions involve playing a game by oneself, while multiplayer sessions involve playing a game with other players. Online gaming sessions involve playing a game over the Internet, while offline gaming sessions involve playing a game without an Internet connection. Competitive gaming sessions involve playing a game with the goal of winning or achieving a high score, while cooperative gaming sessions involve playing a game with the goal of working together to achieve a common goal.
On StackedGame.com there are 2 categories of Sessions:
- Solo Sessions – inviting a Guest Player (Seller) to a one-on-one type game
- Team Session – inviting a Guest Player (Seller) to join a multi-player team session.
Why Buy Gaming Sessions
Gaming sessions are a great way to enjoy a game with friends or other players. Gaming sessions can provide an opportunity to play with other people in a cooperative or competitive environment, allowing players to work together or compete against each other to complete a goal or challenge. Additionally, gaming sessions can provide a great opportunity to socialize and meet new people, as well as to explore the game world and its content. Gaming sessions can also be a great way to relax and unwind after a long day.
How to Buy Gaming Sessions
Buying a Gaming Sessions on StackedGame.com is easy.
1. Browse the Marketplace – search and filter to find your Gaming Session Item.
2. Add-to-Cart – a Gaming Session is a bookable session with a Service Order. Sessions are booked on the Item page using the date picker to select a date/time slot (in your local time zone) and then adding the Item to your Cart.
3. Checkout – go through the Checkout (remember to sign-up to get access to your Customer Dashboard) – after checkout you’ll land on the Purchase Confirmation page that includes details of the Session as well as any downloadable Session Information. This information is also be included in your Order Details email sent after purchase. Details of you Gaming Session booking is also available from your Customer Dashboard – under My Bookings.
4. Messaging the Guest Player – after your purchase your Service Order is created. The Service Order page provides a dedicated channel between Buyer and Seller (Guest Player) to interact as needed. It can be accessed from the link at the bottom of the Purchase Confirmation page or alternatively from Customer Dashboard> My Service Orders.
6. Gaming Session – on the booking date/time the Buyer connects with the Seller (Guest Player) – and has their Gaming Session.
7. Rescheduling Sessions – rescheduling a Gaming Session is possible but must be done at least 24 hours before the Session. To reschedule a Session, go to My Bookings> Reschedule.
8. Buyer Confirms Session – the Buyer confirms that the Session has been completed by going into the Service Order and marking Confirm Delivery on the order (Customer Dashboard> My Services> Service Order page).
9. Seller Receives Payment – when the Buyer Confirms Delivery the order is marked as delivered and the Seller’s earnings are updated.
10. Review Delivery – the final step is to provide a quick Rating Review based on your experience.
When do I get my Gaming Session
The Gaming Session booking is created immediately after purchase with the booking details being displayed in your Purchase Confirmation, Order Details email as well as being available in the Dashboard under My Bookings. The Session is held on the date/time of the booking. Time zone conversions is done automatically – and both Buyer and Seller have visibility of the time zone conversions in case of confusion.
What happens if I don’t get my Gaming Session
If you don’t receive the Gaming Session then Buyers can either reschedule the Session or log a refund request on the Support page for review by the StackedGame support team.
- If you don’t receive the Gaming Session then do not mark the Service Order as “Delivery Confirmed”. Sellers do not receive payment for orders unless delivery has been confirmed by the Buyer.
- We encourage Buyers and Sellers to resolve any delivery issues between themselves, however, where issues can’t be resolved then a support ticket can should be logged on the support page, and our Support Team will investigate and work with both parties to determine the best outcome. See our Terms-of-Service for more information.
How to Sell Gaming Sessions
Selling Gaming Sessions on StackedGame.com is easy.
First, you’ll need to register as a Seller by completing the Seller Signup. After sign-up you’ll have access to your Seller’s Dashboard where you’ll be able to upload and manage all your Marketplace Items – and much more. For more information on the dashboard, how selling works, and other great selling features – visit the Seller Help pages that also includes a range of helpful video clips.